During Jet Ball the students will have to safely run from one end of the gymnasium to the other while dodging dodge balls that the 2 "it" people will be throwing at the other students.If you get hit with a dodgeball you must sit down and try to tag people as they run by.
In Mat Ball we will be playing kickball with a twist???? More than 1 student can be on the same base at the same time, but to score a run you have to run from 3rd base, touch home base without stopping, and make it safely back to 1st base again for the run to count.
1. Kicking a rolled ball in a game-like situation.
2. Cooperating and working together as a team.
3. Throwing and catching using the correct form.
4. Throwing to a specific target.
5. Follow instructions, classroom procedures, and safe procedures.
6. Perform fitness-related activities using appropriate principles and practices.
7. Move about freely within the designed space.